27 March 2008

17. 24-Year-Old Female Graduate Student

Hillary was in the White House and Bill Clinton was in the first lady's office. I was hired to be Bill's assistant, but I had the overwhelming feeling that I couldn't trust him, that he was running the country. I was angry when I walked into his small side-office and saw him pretending to shuffle papers.

Suddenly I was back in my apartment and I was embarrassed that it was messy because Barack Obama was coming over. When he did come it felt like he was a member of the family, and not only did he not mind the mess but he helped fold some laundry and mopped a bit. I remember very much wanting to kiss him, but being too embarrassed to make a move. I felt both love for him and fear for him. It was a very emotional dream, slow and in just a few locations.

No comments: