12 March 2008

2. Female Writer Of Health Books

In the early part of my dream, I knew that George Bush had raped me, though I didn’t experience it in the dream. I was swimming in the Cambodia River and all these refugees were rafting by me. I felt anxiety that by swimming in the river, what with the agitation of the surf, Bush’s DNA would be washed out of me and I wouldn’t have a case against him. I desperately wanted to get where I was going so I could press charges against him, but other events kept cropping up.

The first was a barbecue with Bill and Hillary Clinton. I found myself sitting next to Hillary. She was very friendly in a girlfriend kind of way. I asked her, Does it bug you that they call Barack Obama "Obama" and they call you "Hillary"?. She replied, It really bugs me.

No comments: